Thursday, July 17, 2008

Who's bed is this????

Must have been a rough night....I think Austin and I could still fit if everyone squished together. What do you think??

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is one classic picture. Don't you love it though? I love waking up to cute little babies hitting your face! I am not going to show Jake this picture because that is what our bed tends to look like and it drives him CRAZY!

ksdavis6 said...

Wow, and I thought I had it bad. Stella really thinks her bed is our bed. Hum, I tell her to go and get in her bed and she goes and climbs into our bed:) I usually wake up atleast 3 times a night with her different body parts hitting or poking me.

ksdavis6 said...

That is funny. Your girls are cute in that picture. I put your blog on my so I thought you can put mine on yours.(If you want to.) So if you want to my blogspots name is, kalimd.blogspot.com. Put Kali or Kali Davis. I miss you. Kali