Wednesday, July 9, 2008

On the move AGAIN.....

Yes...it is true. Our house, which we thought we would live in for AT LEAST 5 years or so, is for sale. Jared's company is moving offices in September from Salt Lake to Kaysville. If we stayed here he would be on the road around 2 1/2 hours a day. He already works super long hours so the thought of adding time away from home is sickening!! (not to mention gas prices at $4.00/gal. right now) This will be a very bitter/sweet move for us. The thought of living within 15 minutes or so of work is great and all of my family lives in Davis County. The bitter part is leaving our friends behind and not seeing Jared's mom as much as we do now. We LOVE our neighbors, the ward, our area, and our house. It will be a sad day when we have to say goodbye, but at least we'll only be 1 hour away. If I could have my way, I would stay here until right before school starts so we can enjoy some of the "fruits of our labor" from our garden. We'll see what happens!

4 comments:

Sharlynn said...

You are off to a great start and I love the pictures on the side. Adorable kids. I am glad that you are getting going on a blog so we can stay in touch after the move is finalized. Did you figure out your computer problems yet?

Lacey said...

Congrats and Welcome to the blog world. Our ward will miss the Burts.

elizakroll said...

Good Job! That is so cool you blog now. That is my goal for 2010!!! Please always send me your updates so I can keep in touch with you after the move. Eden is still planning on marrying Mitchell. It will have to just be a long distance relationship for a while :)

Anonymous said...

I wish we could just pick up your house and move it to centerville! We will pray for the right buyer to come along!