Thursday, July 10, 2008
It's a miracle!!
I have finally joined the "blog world" thanks to my friend Sharlynn showing me the ropes! I figured since we've moved so many times, this would be a good way for all our friends and family to try to keep up with us! Plus this will be a good excuse to do some journaling. Here we go!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Yeah! I'm so glad you are in blogger land!
It IS such a great way to keep tabs on everyone and now I can keep up on your darling family.
Good luck with the house and the move.
Hey Becca, So glad you emailed me your link! It will be a great way to keep in touch. Love the pictures of the kids too. Our blog address is jimmyandang.blogspot.com
Yeah, my favorite friend has a blog. I am so excited. Now I can leave comments for you. Things are going great up here, we are having beautiful weather. ANyway now I can check up on you! love ya
Becca, I love it. The picture of your kids is beautiful. I hope we can stay in touch. Link us up at www.sixcallsthatsall.blogspot.com. We are definitely going to miss your family. Well, it's not like you're moving tomorrow, right?
Yeah! for the new blog! We are so glad that we can now check up on you guys and see the kiddos! I love the pictures of the kids down the side! Love you guys!
Post a Comment