Monday, July 14, 2008

I love being a mom!!

I absolutely LOVE having 2 beautiful little girls to dress up and fix hair for. I honestly am so thankful to have twins. Even though it is a lot of work it is well worth it. One of my friends who has twins said, "they are double the work, but 10 times the fun". It's true!!! Double loves, kisses, giggles, songs, smiles, joy, etc. The girls have started saying a lot of words and love to jabber (especially Ashley). They both started walking a few weeks ago.... so now they cruise around the house. It is so cute! I wish I could freeze time! Along with all the cute things they do, we've seen the tempers flare! Unfortunately when Ashley and Alexis get mad they go for the closest target....and I mean go for it! They bite HARD. Thankfully we have only seen blood once, but all of us can testify how badly it hurts when you are the victim! Hopefully we get past this in the next couple months before nursery or I'm afraid the Burt babies will be banned from the class!! Austin, Mitchell, and Cameron adore their sisters which I am so thankful for. They love to play with them and are great to help entertain them when I need them to. I feel soooooo blessed to be a mom! I love staying home with my kids and spending time with them. They put a smile on my face many times a day with the cute things they say and do.

No comments: