I love making bows for my girls!! I love to create things, so it is something brainless I can do in my SPARE time! I usually do it until about 1:00 in the morning, because that's when I have my spare time! I had a few people ask me to make them some bows, so I decided to make extras when I'm making them for my girls and sale them. I had tons of fun coming up with this new blog to show the pictures of the bows. I'm putting the link to my blog on the side bar in case you or anyone you know might want a few bows. Please pass the blog address on to anyone you think might be interested! I'm trying to save up for a boat!! No, just kidding!!!
Thursday, July 17, 2008
simplycutebows.blogspot.com
I love making bows for my girls!! I love to create things, so it is something brainless I can do in my SPARE time! I usually do it until about 1:00 in the morning, because that's when I have my spare time! I had a few people ask me to make them some bows, so I decided to make extras when I'm making them for my girls and sale them. I had tons of fun coming up with this new blog to show the pictures of the bows. I'm putting the link to my blog on the side bar in case you or anyone you know might want a few bows. Please pass the blog address on to anyone you think might be interested! I'm trying to save up for a boat!! No, just kidding!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Wow! Check you out. You have been one busy lady. Two blogs in as many weeks. You are so talented. I love it.
Wow I have got to say you have posted a ton lately that I haven't seen. I haven't been on blogs for a while and now I am trying to play catch up. This is when I start to lose time. I should be folding laundry right now but who wants too.
Your posts are great and fun. Cute kids and cute bows! I figured out how to change the background so if you want me to come help you again I can and we can find some cute backgrounds. Let me know!
So I checked out your bows and I need to get some especially for Natalie who would love them. I will think about what I want and then place an order.
Post a Comment